Southpark: S20E03 the damned

Hello there,

I have finally watched the third episode of this season and I'm now reviewing it for you guys. I think that this episode sped things up a little bit in contrast to the last episode.



Storyline

So a quick summary of what happens in this episode, Mr. Garrison and Hillary go debating once again and she says that her opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted after he said he was not able to be president and she was.

Eric and heidi are now becoming friends, she takes him to a park where all the people without social media hang out. A couple drives by and comments on the people hanging out there that they seem lonely as fuck. I can certainly relate to that as it really seems that without an internet connection you are kind of lonely as if you cannot reach the rest of the world. At the end of the episode Eric finally can understand female anatomy downstairs.

There is a police investigation about the circumstances of Eric quitting twitter was a "suicide" or a "homocide" as they think it was suspicius. They come to Geralds door and he panics, he yells Kyle to come down and the guys all panic because they think they're in need of protection or something.
Geral his trolling "pays" off, the Danish gold medalist really commited suicide and gts buried in Denmark. The Danish are announcing a counterattack.

Randy, now wants to vote for Mr. Garrison because he is so honest with people. And he comes to the realisation that there is something up with the Memberberries. 

My Opinion and other irritating stuff

Like I stated in the intro I like how this episode sped things up a little bit, not only do I like that I also like the character development.
The friendship that is developing between Eric and Heidi really warms my heart, Eric has been changing since the last season and him now having the chance to have a girlfriend makes me smile. 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog